Alberta for Families
A 7-Day Summer Itinerary
In this ebook: Get local advice on how to plan an epic vacation in Alberta for your family!
Mountains, wildlife, dinosaurs, and more! This 7-day itinerary, curated by our own Alberta travel experts, is full of activities that the whole family will love. You will visit a wolfdog sanctuary, canoe on a famous blue-green lake, dig for fossils, and enjoy so many more incredible adventures that will make memories that will last a lifetime.
The ebook also includes where to stay, eat, and other vital information to plan the perfect trip. From Calgary to Banff to Drumheller, take in all of the big sights while having the absolute best time!
“Without your invaluable input, I’m really not sure this grand [family] adventure would ever really have gotten off the ground!” ~ Elizabeth, from Ontario
Take the guesswork out of planning your family’s Alberta vacation
For one low price, you’ll get local travel advice that you won’t find anywhere else.
Included in this ebook:
- Details about the top sights and activities we recommend.
- Recommended accommodations for every budget.
- A curated list of restaurants by location, and meal (with kid-friendly foods in mind).
- Details on national park passes, driving tips, and other essential “need to know” info for your trip.
- Direct links to booking pages, to enable easy planning.
- A custom Google map you can launch on your phone to lead you through this itinerary.
Get the itinerary!
But wait! There’s more…
Choose any THREE (of eight available) guides and pay only $35 in total. That’s a savings of $7, or 17%.
Add three to your cart and the discount will be applied at checkout.
Go to this page to see them all!