Road Trip Alberta’s
COMPLETE Guide to Visiting Edmonton
Edmonton is the farthest north of Canada’s capital cities, but don’t expect it to be cold, dark, and inhospitable. It is exactly the opposite of all those things – except for maybe the cold, YES, winter temps can dip quite low – but it also exudes a level of “coolness” (pardon the pun), friendly warmth, and charm. The city has fully embraced its northerly location, and now there are many wonderful and exciting things to do in Edmonton year-round.
Written by a born and raised Edmontonian who now visits frequently, you can trust that this is THE guide to set you up for an excellent time.
Take the guesswork out of your trip to Edmonton
For one low price, you’ll find local travel advice that you won’t find anywhere else.
Included in this ebook:
- Details about the top sights and activities around Edmonton.
- Recommended accommodations for popular locations and varying budgets.
- A curated list of where to eat and drink.
- Details on top festivals, guided tours, and even day trips from the city.
- Our advice on when to visit and tips on what to pack.
- Direct links to booking pages, to enable easy planning.
- A custom Google map you can launch on your phone to lead you around the city.
Get the guide!
But wait! There’s more…
Choose any THREE (of eight available) guides and pay only $35 in total. That’s a savings of $7, or 17%.
Add three to your cart and the discount will be applied at checkout.
Go to this page to see them all!